Questions of our clients
Questions of our Clients
Companies with locations in dangerous regions
- How can I adequately prepare expatriates?
- What should local crisis management look like and how should it be centrally connected?
- How should employees and their relatives be cared for during and after crises?
Companies whose employees have to de-escalate serious conflict situations
- How should flight or security personnel react to incidents on board?
- How should train attendants react to rowdy (groups of) persons?
- How should you behave in the event of a robbery?
- How can a stalking situation be handled?
Companies with a specific threat scenario
- How do I protect myself from or in the event of product extortions?
- How do I prevent unauthorised access to office and business premises (sabotage, theft, extortion)?
- How do we secure our data and our trade secrets against unauthorised access?
- How do we handle serious threats such as extortions (work in crisis management groups, public relations, negotiations, cooperation with the authorities)?
- How can we prepare for attacks / riot situations?
- How do we support our managers in dealing with specific threats from their working environment (e.g. after announced dismissals)?
- How do we secure company events (e.g. general meetings) against troublemakers and agitators?
- How do we communicate with the public in difficult situations to avoid damage to our reputation?
Families known to possess substantial wealth
- How can I protect my children from threats/abductions?
- How can I secure my personal environment better (home, vehicle, movement profile)?
- How can we motivate our relatives/personnel to behave in a security-conscious way?
- How should we handle new media and use social networks?